I have been dying to try the stuffed recipe, so I thought I bring a little fun in my food blog. I am so excited about this concept of stuffing chicken and cheese inside a potato ball. What do you think? Have you tried it?
This is the first time I've used potato. Well, I'm addicted to fries, but mashing it from scratch and using it as the base dough is a new experiment.
So I can only hope for luck.
Potota Balls stuffed with Chicken and Cheese
3 Pieces of Potatoes
Thinly sliced chicken breast
Salt & Pepper
1. Boil the 3 unpeeled potatoes
2. Boil the chicken breast
3. When the potatoes are soft and cooked, mash them (add salt and pepper)
4. Slice the chicken breast thinly (like shreds)
5. Grate the cheddar cheese
6. Mold the mashed potatoes in your palms to make small balls and stuff it with
thinly sliced chicken and grated cheese
7. Crack the egg, and separate the white from the yolk
8. Coat the potato ball with egg white to have sticky layering,
then roll it in the bread crumbs
9. Fry these babies until golden brown
So I got lucky, when I found the Gravy!
Thank God for the Gravy! These babies tasted excellent!