Gout is always the back end traitor of Tofu. Do you believe this?
For our folks, they split this curd, but for vegetarians this is a favorite. I like Tofu. I actually like it a lot. It is bland but the flexiblility of it is endless. I can use it with any "on the spur" of the moment recipe. Most of the time, I like it crispy on the outside and soft in the inside. This way I can enjoy both worlds in my taste buds.
This recipe I cooked with Tofu is a favorite. But since, I had pork glimered with chilli oil, it doesn't look so healthy. Sometimes it's good to cheat the healthy foods to have balance in your life. So if you love Tofu and Chillies, start taking down notes.
Crispy Tofu with Chillies and Pork
1. Cut the pork in small strips
2. Marinate the pork in soy sauce and lemon for an hour
3. Fry the tofu cubelets in hot cooking oil
4. Add chilli oil and a teasspoon of soy sauce in frying pan
5. Cook the tofu until they are golden brown
6. Set aside the tofu
7. Sautee the marinated pork with garlic and onions
8. Slice the cooked tofu in rectangle shapes
9. Chop the chillies
10. Prepare the tofu and garnish it with pork,chillies, and onions